Looking for an attractive semi-permanent solution to your access needs?
Concrete Deck Wheelchair Ramps are the answer. Constructed from concrete decking
with a steel frame these wheelchair ramps are designed to resist weather, fire
and impact. A non-slip paint finish is applied to the surface ensuring a safe
Our Concrete Deck Ramp System
is a tough and durable ramp system that looks and feels permanent, but is
actually modular and can be relocated with a portable structure. The cost is
also substantially less than poured concrete and much simpler to install.
Designed to make modular class rooms, offices, churches and other public
buildings ADA compliant these deck ramps are made from a heavy
duty steel tube frame and a concrete panel surface.
These wheelchair or scooter ramps are custom
designed to meet your specific needs although standard width is 48 inches, with
an almost unlimited number of custom widths available, length of the ramp is
determined by rise and location, and they have a weight capacity of 2000
lbs. They are also designed to withstand water, freezing and thawing,
impact and fire. If you are looking for a concrete ramp for a limited amount of
time we also offer leasing programs for these systems.
The Concrete Deck Ramp System
is designed to fit your specific location. Installation is quick and easy
because deck ramp sections and platforms simply bolt together and the adjustable
legs make leveling easy and allow for installation on an uneven surface. Turning
or resting platforms, stairs and a variety of handrail options are available in
order to meet all federal and local compliance requirements.
* A low cost, one-time investment in a ramp system.
* Custom designed to meet your specific needs.
* Looks and feels permanent, but is designed to be relocated with a portable
* Standard width is 48 inches, with an almost unlimited number of custom
* Length to be determined by rise and location.
* Weight capacity of 2000 lbs. (250 lbs. per sq foot)
* Additional components include: Turning or resting platforms, stairs and
handrails designed to meet your situation.
* Meets or exceeds all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
* Complies with Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards.
* Call for Shipping Information